Dark Fabric Transfer Paper
This high quality heat transfer paper is specifically designed to print transfers to apply to dark colored fabric, including black, using an inkjet printer. The sheet comes in an 8.5" x 11" sheet to fit in a standard inkjet printer.
Dark Fabric Transfers are a "single-step" paper, but this refers to the actual printing. The paper produces excellent results but does require more time (as compared to the speed of applying transfers to white garments) to apply correctly.
The image is printed on the white background (without reversing or flipping), trimmed, lifted off the paper backing and then placed on the garment, printed side up. A piece of parchment paper is then placed over the transfer (as a cover sheet, to protect the heater block) and the heat press is closed.
- Our dark fabric transfer can be applied to any color fabric: cotton, poly-cotton blends. It will NOT adhere well to nylon.
- Print normally (not mirrored) with medium quality using the plain paper setting.
Heat Press Instructions:
- Set your press to 375 degrees for 30 seconds.
- Peel the image from the paper and place face up how you would like to see it.
- Cover with parchment paper.
- Press with medium pressure.
- Remove Parchment paper at any time. (Some leave the parchment paper on the transfer for transit).