Heat Transfer Vinyl
Heat Transfer Vinyl also known as Iron-On Vinyl can be used in many applications including shirts, hats, shoes, bags, and most any item that can withstand the heat requirements for the vinyl. Our premium vinyl is compatible with all hobby and craft cutters. Heat transfer vinyl comes with a heat activated adhesive on one side and a high tack carrier sheet on the other. All cuts will need to be mirrored as you are cutting it from the reverse side. The other side has a clear carrier sheet that provides a way to keep everything together until application, this side with go face down onto your mat during the cutting process.
- Application Instructions 320 degrees, 15 seconds, medium pressure , hot peel
- Adheres to cotton, uncoated polyester, and poly/cotton blends
- Can be layered
- 15"x 12" sheet
- Actual measurements may be off by +/- 0.25"
- If you buy 3 sheets or more OF THE SAME COLOR please use the discount code "YARD" at checkout!
- If you buy 15 sheets or more OF THE SAME COLOR please use the discount code "ROLL" at checkout!