Insta 256 Heat Press
Insta's New Model 256 Manual Swing-Away machine with 16”x20” platens swings almost a full 180˚ to the right - providing you with unobstructed access to the lower platen while you load your garments and place your transfers. The new Quick-Change® platens allow you to quickly swap your lower platen with any of Insta’s new accessory platens. The quick-change feature also allows you to quickly rotate the lower platen in a matter of seconds to suit your applications.
Adjustable Opening - The Model 256 pressure adjustment system allows the operator to increase the space between the upper and lower platens, to reach a maximum opening of 2.75” wide, allowing application to items that are up to 1.375” thick.
Fully Dressable - The Model 256’s new H-frame designs allows for dressing of garments onto the lower platen with complete clearance under the lower platen. The swing-away feature allows for unobstructed access to the platen while you work. Loading garments and placing transfers is hassle-free.
Central Pressure Source - The strategically placed pressure source is centered over the upper platen and uses struts to drive pressure out to all corners. The result is an unparalleled even and heavy-duty distribution of pressure.
Cast-In Heating Element - The tubular heating element is cast into the aluminum upper platen, heating the metal from within. The element is coiled throughout the upper platen to provide a reliable and even circulation of heat across the platen.
- 16”x20” Heat Platen
- Swing-away upper platen.
- H-frame and lightweight construction.
- Quick-Change® mechanism for new accessory platens.
- Integrated digital controller which features controls for time, temperature (Fahrenheit or Centigrade) & cycle counter.
- Pressure adjustment system for printing thicker substrates.
- Ergonomic wrap-around stainless steel handle.
- Protective heat shroud.
- ETL & CE approved. RoHS/WEE compliant.
- Depth: 40”
- Width: 32"
- Height: 22”
- Power: 120 volt – 1750 Watts, 14.6 Amps, 240 volt – 2200 Watts, 9.6 Amps
- Additional accessory platens available – 6”x6”, 6”x9”, 6”x16”, 10”x16” & Shoe Platen
- Shipping Weight: 109 lbs.