Light Fabric Transfer Paper
Our light fabric transfer paper is designed as a “cool” peel paper to accomplish two very different looks on the finished product. It can have either a smooth semi-gloss finish or a flat matte finish depending on how you decide to apply it. Both methods will leave behind a crisp and vibrant reproduction of the image you want to print.
The light fabric transfer paper provides very vibrant color reproduction and should be valuable asset to your business.
- Print MIRRORED with medium quality using the plain paper setting.
- Allow your print to fully dry
Heat Press Instructions
- Set your press to 375 degrees for 30 seconds.
- Place your garment on the bottom platen.
- Trim away any excess paper from your dry transfer.
- Place your image down on the garment IMAGE SIDE DOWN.
- Cover with parchment paper and press for 30 seconds
- Immediately take the garment from the press and place it on a table. When its cool pull the paper back off the garment in one, even motion.