Silhouette Cameo 4
With more speed and power than any other Silhouette machine, the Cameo 4 is a desktop cutting machine for the modern maker. With certain materials you can now choose to cut from a mat or go completely matless using Cameo 4’s smart cutting technology. You can also cut directly from a roll using the built-in roll feeder and crosscutter. Cut or sketch on dozens of materials such as vinyl, cardstock, fabric, and more.
Machine features include:
- Built-in roll feeder allows you to easily load and cut rolled materials like vinyl and heat transfer.
- Built-in crosscutter lets you trim vinyl or heat transfer right from the roll.
- Full 12-inch cutting width (when using a cutting mat)
- Cut up to 10 feet in length (with select materials)
- Matless cutting capabilities (see Tech Specs for full details)
- 3 mm clearance for thicker materials
- Automatic tool detection
- Sleek, compact aesthetic with a sliding lid and feather-light backlit touch panel.
- Wireless cutting with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Print & Cut registration capability
- PixScan™ compatible
- Driven by Silhouette Studio® giving you limitless design options to customize your projects.